View or modify W-2 data

If W-2 data changes for a client, either the taxpayer or spouse, you can quickly change that information in the client’s plan.

  1. Click the icon for the taxpayer or spouse and for the year for which you need to modify the information.
  2. In the left side of the panel, click the employer for which you need to change the information.
  3. Update the information.
  4. Click Save if you made changes, or click Cancel if you only viewed the data.

Contact us

Was this article helpful?